The C4 Cohort registration closed on April 27th. We’ll be back soon!
- You’re seeking not only a job, but a CAREER in international education or across cultures.
- You know you have transferable skills and maybe even the perfect degree to land the job.
- You are applying or have applied for your dream job…and haven’t landed it yet.
- You don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on another certificate, degree, or training.
- You want to find a strategic career program that is paced to suit your needs – but that is the MOST cost effective option. (Hint: you’re in the right place – we are the lowest price for the highest quality … more than 92% of our participants land interviews by using our methods!)
- You are frustrated at the job search process and can’t seem to find the key to unlock the door to your dream job. You may have recently come back from the NAFSA National conference feeling more overwhelmed than ever!
- You need a strategy that is effective and affordable – and you need it NOW!
- You need an affordable coaching program, especially if you’re in school or unemployed! And a payment plan, even if you are working!
- Full Time Students and those who are un/underemployed should use coupon code FTMelibee when registering to receive their discount. This drops the price to only $239.
- If you need a payment plan – simply be in touch to set it up!
(Note: when you open the registration page it will show the regular price. Use the coupon code to receive the discount!)
- The price doesn’t go up depending on what day you purchase. The reality is that when you do the math, the C4 is the most cost effective for the content and training you receive. We know the C4 works when you work the C4! The culture of this C4 is community and learning to empower you to land you fabulous job – and we do just that at the MOST affordable price point.
LET’S START WITH PAST PARTICIPANTS’ FEEDBACK
After all, I can tell you how this program does work – but it will mean more if it comes from those who have participated (over 200 people in the formal C4 and hundreds more that I’ve coached over more than 15 years as a coach as well as 2 years experience as a private coach to those returning from international internships!) Click HERE to read and listen to more than a dozen reasons why to C4 Cohort works!
WELCOME to the C4 Cohort: Cultural Career Coaching Circle!
WHAT IS IT EXACTLY? I’M INTRIGUED!
It is a strategic and affordable solution to avoid all the angst you’re experiencing (or anticipating) in your international education/cross cultural career job search! Our proven method (combined with one on one coaching) has landed past cohorters jobs in the field at a rate of more than 80% (with more than 92% getting interviews). They assign the valueof this program to their success in their job search. Past Cohort members have landed jobs at New York University, Global Citizen Year, CISAbroad, William and Mary College, Skagit Valley College, Claremont College, SCAD Hong Kong, Duke University, Brown University, The Solar Living Institute, SUNY Oswego, PAX, The Gunston School, Trinity College, Princeton University, UNC Chapel Hill, John Hopkins University, Sweet Briar College, Texas Tech, San Juan College, St Edward’s University, California State Univ (East Bay), Davidson County Community College, Florida State University, Gustavus Adolphus University, Iowa State University, Western Michigan University, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, North Carolina State University, and more! Unlike other programs, we offer discounted pricing for full time students and unemployed folks – and a payment plan is available. Please note that registration closes on April 26th at midnight eastern time.
THOSE STATS ARE IMPRESSIVE! BUT WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will learn to be incredibly strategic in this search and how to use your application documents in a way that complements the hiring processes instead of working against them. Your coach, Missy, has worked with countless people who simply needed to approach basic aspects of their international education/cross cultural career job search differently – and she teaches all of the tips that will infinitely increase your chances of being SEEN in this field instead of having the resume you sweat and cried over land in the no pile. There is a method to this madness that will completely change how you apply and consider jobs – and I will go into it in detail so that after you do land the job, you have the skills to do it well on your own in the future! The best part is that we do this in community, so you’re networking with others and feeling supported as part of a collective group of people who are committed to positive change in this world.
HERE IS HOW WE DO IT:
You receive coaching via 7+ hours of recorded webinars that include strategy on:
- Resume Writing Tips for International Education (including REAL before and after resumes specific to international education)
- Cover Letter Writing Tips for International Education (including REAL examples of cover letters that have landed folks interviews – again, all specific to international education)
- Interview Tips for International Education (includes over 100 REAL international education interview questions and 3 mock interviews)
- How to Negotiate your International Education Compensation (includes a mock interview with various scenarios to consider to gain the best compensation package)
- 4 LIVE group sessions with your coach, Missy Gluckmann, founder of Melibee Global and Better Abroad (Q&A and priceless additional strategic tips – 5.5 + hours)
- Periodic additional LIVE group sessions to network and to address opportunities/challenges that you’re facing, guest speakers, and more
- More than 100 pages of handouts and resources to propel your search forward, rooted in action, and custom to the field of international education and cross cultural careers
- Access to the cohort’s private Facebook community of cheerleading, insightful, sharing job seekers (searching and those who have landed a job through this process) and Melibee team mentors to offer advice and share resources, expanding your network (which is key in this field)
- Deep discounts on additional live sessions on topics related to international education and crossing cultures
- Face to face meetings at industry events and get togethers when your coach, Missy, is on the road
- Deep discounts on one on one coaching (for those who feel they need it)
- Sound too good to be true? Listen in to our updated TESTIMONIAL page here!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW IT WORKS!
To start us off, you will be given access to the 4 recorded sessions prior to our follow up live sessions – using GoToTraining. It is an easy web based tool – and you can dial in by phone or participate in the webinar with your computer or smart phone. See the specific calendar (below) of dates that recordings will be shared and live sessions will take place. If you can’t make a live session, you will have access to the recording for it – so you participate as you’re available. After all, we are a stress free zone! Handouts will accompany each session so that you can act on the learning. Our live sessions are when we talk through YOUR questions and unique situations. No questions are off limits – and there simply are no dumb questions. Your coach breaks it down for you so that you understand the perspective and process of the hiring organization and how to be strategic in response!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT COACH MISSY. WHAT MAKES HER A GREAT COACH?
The sessions are all led by Melibee Global’s founder, career coach (specific to international education and cross cultural careers), Missy Gluckmann. She is the first in the field of international education to set up a coaching program like this and comes with more than 20 years of experience including study abroad, international student advising, intercultural training, ESL, and consulting (including in Human Resources for Fortune 500 companies). She has a hugely successful track record in coaching because she is extremely strategic about it – you will not get fluff in this program – it is all informed, specific strategy to propel you into your dream job. Her style is warm, direct, encouraging, playful yet serious, informed, and kind. You can read and hear video C4 testimonials here!
HOW MUCH DOES THE C4 COHORT COST? WILL IT BE BEYOND MY MEANS?
This is the best part – a lot less than you imagine and thousands less than going back to school! If you purchased all of the webinars, resources, and live sessions separately, the cost would be nearly $1,200.
One of the MANY perks of this cohort is that the cost is a very affordable price of only $239 if you are a FT Student or un/underemployed (Full Time Students and those who are un/underemployed should use coupon code FTMelibee when registering to receive their discount. If you need a payment plan – simply be in touch to set it up!) or $319 if you (or if you have a partner/spouse in the same home) are employed). You can ask for a payment plan, even if you’re employed!
What a deal and a steal for the value, eh?! With our track record of strategically counseling participants on how to get in the door for your dream job in international education/across cultures, this is a no brainer!
A FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THIS FOR ME AS A GIFT! IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Absolutely! Simply register and send that kind person the link you’ll receive to pay. And be sure to buy them a cup of fair trade coffee or tea as a thanks! 🙂 If there is any confusion about how to do this, be in touch and I”ll help you figure it out!
WHEN ARE THE LIVE SESSIONS? (I KNOW THEY’RE RECORDED, BUT I’D LIKE TO CALENDAR THEM IN!)
The FOUR live sessions (which will be recorded) will take place on: April May 6, 15, 20 and June 7. (Can’t make it live? Not to worry – they’re all recorded!) The recordings will be released prior to each live session. We have time off between most sessions to give us space and time to reflect (and to catch up, if needed!) Ultimately, because it is all recorded (even the live sessions!), you can pace yourself however you’d like! Please note that registration closes on April 26th at midnight eastern time.
WOW, THIS SOUNDS IDEAL! HOW DO I REGISTER?
It is easy! You simply register via the button below and pay once registered. If payment is a challenge, we can divide your payment over the course of the cohort – simply email Missy at info(at)melibeeglobal(dot)com or click here for further details. Again, this is a stress free zone, so be in touch with ANY questions!