* Part 2 of Carrie Wagner’s interview. Carrie is the author of Village Wisdom. (Here is part 1 for those who haven’t seen it yet.)
* Commentary on the Amanda Knox case. A controversial movie about the case will air on Monday, February 21st on Lifetime channel in the US. It will also be followed by a documentary about the case. I’ll once again explore how this impacts study abroad.
* “To fee or not to fee – THAT is the question”: I’m considering writing about this hotly debated issue.
* Announcement about a new international speaker – stay tuned!
* A guest blog about diversity in international education.
* Blog to reflect on the 30 mosques presentation. I spoke with some students who saw the presentation and it makes me want to attack the keyboard with their feedback!
Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or to comment on this post (you do not need to register) to tell me what you’re interested in hearing more (or less) about. As always, I am open to reviewing guest blog postings, so feel free to email to discuss.
Have a great week everyone, wherever you are in the world!