Reply To: Re-entry Tweets: #reeentryproblems

Home Forums Re-entry Re-entry Tweets: #reeentryproblems Reply To: Re-entry Tweets: #reeentryproblems

Maria Snyder
Participant

Have you ever experienced #reversecultureshock? It’ll be quite interesting to see how my views have changed.

Starbucks VENTI (mostly canyons). #reversecultureshock

Sight to make sore eyes sorer: women shamelessly eating Cheetos in public alone. #reversecultureshock #america

Smells, sounds, density // Where are all the people? #reversecultureshock #california #oneyearaway

All the manly men with their manly men beards. #reversecultureshock #kansascity #awkwardjesusmemes

The more I travel, the more I realize how filthy and disgusting SF is. #reversecultureshock

After five days of witnessing the effects of genocide, how do you return to normal life? http://bit.ly/MLpFK6 #reversecultureshock

Hearing my navigation system talk to me in miles and feet just feels weird. #ReverseCultureShock

My body is yet to realize that its in India and not in UK! Gotta sleep now, its 1am!!! #wideawake #reversecultureshock

I love New York #nyc #bigapple #rockefellercenter #nbc #love #reversecultureshock #iceskating